Did you find love in Coppers?
We love a good love story here at Copper Face Jacks and now we want to hear yours… We have teamed up with the guys in Topflight Holidays to send one lucky couple off for a romantic getaway to Rome for Valentines 2017.
Simply enter your details below and tell us your romantic story from when you met in Coppers… FREE holiday – go on, sure why wouldn’t ya!
T&C’s apply please see below.
Terms and Conditions for the #MetInCoppers Promotion
1. This promotion is open to Republic of Ireland citizens aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professional connected with the promotion.
2. To enter this promotion, entrants must; like the Copper Face Jacks page, share the competition post and PM Copper Face Jacks with their ‘Coppers love story’. The eligibility of all entries to be at the sole discretion of the Promoter
3. The Promotion begins at 5pm on the 5 th of September 2016 and the closing date for receipt of entries for the grand prize; 5pm Thursday 15 th September 2016. The Promoter’s computer clock in Ireland is the official time clock for the entries and will be time stamped accordingly.
4. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted.
5. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the promoter.
6. The grand prize to be won is as follows:
a. 1 grand prize of a main-cabin standard economy return flight for two adults (18 years or over) from Ireland to Rome: Aer Lingus flights 13th Feb 06.40 am – 10.45 am / Hand luggage only. Return taxi transfers included. 2 nights Veneto Hotel Rome Double room B&B. 16th Feb Rome to Dublin 11.30 am – 13.45 pm. Tickets cannot be redeemed for cash or resold. Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, non-upgradeable and have no cash value. Once the tickets are issued no changes or amendments to passenger name are permitted.
7. The grand prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the promoter.
8. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
9. The grand prize winner will be selected from a shortlist of finalists who will be contacted by direct message on Facebook during the competition period to be notified of their selection to the shortlist. The finalists must accept their entry into the shortlist by responding to the message with the required information within 24 hours of receipt of notification from the promoter. If selection to the shortlist is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed position to an alternative entry selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
Selection onto the shortlist is not in any way a guarantee or confirmation of winning the grand prize.
10. It is the winners’ responsibility to obtain an individual’s consent to pass on their name and address to the Promoter.
11. All competition entrants must agree to Copper Face Jacks sharing their submission and photo on the public Facebook page.
12. The winner is responsible for their own passport and visa requirements and the passport and visa requirements of any person who travels with them.
13. Any additional costs incurred by the prize winner will be at the prize winner’s and/or nominee’s own expense. Any upgrades or changes to the prize will also be at the prize winner’s and/or nominee’s own expense.
14. Prize winner is solely responsible for completing all documentation required in advance of travel and are solely responsible for paying any associated fees.
15. The prize winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material. The winners will be required to post a social post using the hashtag #MetInCoppers along with a photo of their winning holiday to the Copper Face Jacks Facebook page.
16. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not accept the prize within the time frame stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu.
17. Any taxes payable in relation to the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
18. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
19. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded.
20. Events may occur that render the awarding of the prize impossible, due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and accordingly, the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the promoter as a result thereof.
21. These terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Ireland.
22. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants. The Promoter is bound by the Data Protection Act 1988 (as amended). Entrants can request access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting Copper Face Jacks, 29-30 Harcourt Street, Dublin 2
23. The Promoter (the ‘Promoter’) is Copper Face Jacks, 29-30 Harcourt Street, Dublin 2.
Abridged Terms and Conditions:
Promotion open to ROI residents aged 18 years and over. Entrants must like the Copper Face Jacks page, share the competition post and enter their ‘Coppers love story’ via the Copper Face Jacks website.
Closing date is: 5pm Thursday 15 th September 2016